Nationwide Access To Affordable Imaging
Frequently Asked Questions
- Priority scheduling Our schedulers can get you in for appointments sooner than you can schedule yourself.
- Upcharges Centers are prohibited from up-charging patients at time of service when you are most vulnerable.
- Unbundling Centers are not allowed to unbundle codes. For example, they can’t charge for a CT with contrast and then charge a separate fee for administering the injection (it should be included in the CT cost).
- Protection from Frivolous Charges We vehemently protect you from frivolous charges and bad billing practices. For example: 3D rendering charges for scans which are always 3D, charges for a copy of your images.
- Medical Necessity Reviews Our trained specialists protocol each referral internally before scheduling. For example, some centers insist lab work before a CT for all patients because its convenient. They can not do this for our patients unless the lab work is medically necessary.
- Referral back-and-forth Our trained schedulers are able to resolve most common problems with referrals without needing the patient to spend time going back and forth with their referring doctor.
- Imaging center fees
- Radiologist fees
- A copy of the report
- One copy of the images (upon request)
- Our money back guarantee
- Volume discount agreements
- Time share leases on imaging equipment
- Centralized reading of studies by our contracted radiologists
- Submit a scheduling request by calling 855-346-5152 or from our home page.
- Submit your imaging order as instructed.
- Receive your appointment confirmation email.
- Complete payment for your study to confirm your appointment and receive your voucher.
- Go to your appointment and present your voucher upon check-in.
You may obtain a referral via our virtual consultation service. You will receive a response regarding your referral within 24 business hours.
- Identify the patient
- Identify imaging studies ordered (with CPT code)
- Name of the ordering provider (legible)
- Diagnosis or the reason for the tests (eg. low back pain)
- Any special instructions (eg. contrast, fasting)
- Visit our virtual consultations page to submit your consultation request.
- Within 24 business hours, a provider will review the request and write an imaging order based on medical necessity.
- Debit or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover only)
- HSA, FSA or HRA cards
Reports and Results
Yes. Just request a consultation on our Virtual Consultation page. Just remember to indicate this is a follow up so that we can route you to a provider that can call you.