Nationwide Access To Affordable Imaging
2100 Valley View Ln #490, Farmers Branch TX 75234 | Phone : 1-855-346-5152 | Fax : 1-855-345-5222
The below policies and terms are collectively known as our Payments Policy.
- With the exception of a no-show, if you do not receive your scheduled study, you will receive a full refund. Examples include :
- The imaging center cancels your appointment for any reason.
- The imaging center is unable to provide the study (broken machine, tech called in sick etc).
- For appointment cancellations, you will receive a refund based on our cancellation policy below (read Cancellation Policy items 3,4 & 5).
- In the event that insurance information is provided to an imaging center which results in an insurance claim being filed by the center, RadiologyAssist will refund the patient any payments made less 20 percent. The patient will then be responsible to pay all co-pay and deductibles to the imaging center as per the EOB received from the insurance plan. RadiologyAssist advises against doing this and will not allow patients to schedule future appointments.
- Once an appointment is completed and services are rendered, your payment is non-refundable and will not be refunded for any reason (with the exception of Item 3).
- Refunds can be requested by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us.
- For payments made by money order, cash or check, refunds are sent by check in the mail.
- All appointment cancellations and reschedules must be made with the RadiologyAssist program only. Appointment modifications should not be made with centers directly. (Learn why)
- Cancellations or reschedules should only be made :
- on the phone : (855) 346-5152, or
- via our appointment cancellation link.
- You may cancel your scheduled appointment at any time up to 12:00PM CST one business day prior to your appointment for a full refund. For example : You may cancel a Monday appointment by 12:00PM CST on Friday and receive a full refund.
- For cancellations after 12:00PM CST one business day prior or no-shows, RadiologyAssist will deduct 15% of the cost of the services and refund the balance. Last minute cancellations severely hurt the programs relationships with providers. Please avoid them at all cost. RadiologyAssist gives you the opportunity to reschedule or cancel up until one business day prior with no penalty. We ask that you utilize this resource.
- For cancellations after the deadline or no-shows by patients covered by a third party organization, the patient is responsible to pay 15% of the cost of services and not the third party account.
- Abandoned Appointments. You must either cancel or make a payment by 12PM one business day prior to your scheduled appointment. If you fail to do either, RadiologyAssist considers the appointment as abandoned. The appointment is automatically cancelled and the patient will be responsible for a $12 abandoned appointment fee. Please avoid this at all cost, last minute cancellations severely undermine the programs relationship with providers. Cancellations made directly with the facility and not with RadiologyAssist do not relieve patient from an abandoned appointment fee.
- RadiologyAssist accepts payments via the following methods only
- Debit or Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Check (mailed to program or eCheck)
- Money order (mailed to program)
- Cash (only if paid in person to RadiologyAssist)
- Payments must be made to RadiologyAssist and cannot be made to the imaging center.
- Payments are due by 12:00PM CST one business day prior to your scheduled appointment. If an appointment is scheduled within this time frame (eg. a same day appointment), payment is due at the time of scheduling.
- If paying via cash, check or money order, you must ensure that the payment arrives prior to the payment due deadline.
- Your payment to RadiologyAssist is an exclusive payment for your study. No other party should bill you for services provided. If you receive a bill in error or are asked for payment, please inform RadiologyAssist immediately. Do not make the payment. RadiologyAssist will not reimburse you for such payments.
08/01/2019 : This policy is effective from August 1st 2019.