Nationwide Access To Affordable Imaging
2100 Valley View Ln #490, Farmers Branch TX 75234 | Phone : 1-855-346-5152 | Fax : 1-855-345-5222
Quick facts about MRI
- MRI uses a powerful magnetic field, radiofrequency waves, and a computer to create detailed cross-sectional (2-dimensional) and 3-dimensional images of the inside of your body without using ionizing radiation (like X-rays, computed tomography, or nuclear imaging).
- The test can show your heart’s structure (muscle, valves and chambers) and how well blood flows through your heart and major vessels.
- MRI of the heart lets your doctor see if your heart is damaged from a heart attack, or if there is lack of blood flow to the heart muscle because of narrowed or blocked arteries.
- MRI of the brain is used to diagnose stroke, aneurysm and other brain abnormalities.
- MRI of the pelvis and legs helps to diagnose peripheral artery disease (PAD).